Customer Care Centres
Customer Care Centres in-person services have resumed as of June 6, 2022!
Customer Care Centres are "satellite city halls" that offer a number of municipal services within recreation centres in various wards of the city:
Visit the link in the menu to see to the hours of operation for all centres.
Payment location for:
Accepted Payment Methods
- Payments are accepted by Debit, Visa, Mastercard, and cash.
Pick-up location for:
- Building Permit Applications
- Damage Claim Forms
- Driveway Approaches Permit Applications
- Driveway Approaches Front Yard Paving Permit Applications
- Freedom of Information Request Forms
- Property Tax Request for Reconsideration Form
- Property Tax Preauthorized Payment Plan Applications
- Public Right-of-Way Driveway Permits Checklist
- Residential Garbage and Recycling Calendars
- Sewer Connection Information Request Forms
- Social Services Clients Forms:
- Application for Ontario Works Brochures, Bus Pass Applications, Change of Address Forms, Direct Bank Deposit Authorization Forms, Area Employment Agencies, Area Food Banks, Housing Resource Agencies, Income Reporting Statements, Job Search Forms, Notice to Caseworkers, Child Care Receipt Reporting Forms, School Attendance Forms
- Street and Alley Closing Request Forms
Transit Windsor: Reloads available for Smart Pass Card (Adult, Senior, Youth, Tunnel) and Smart Ride Card (Adult, Senior, Youth, Tunnel). Initial Smart Pass and Smart Ride cards cannot be issued at Customer Care Centres.
Drop-off location for:
- Damage Claim Submissions
- Freedom of Information Submissions (General Records)
- Property Tax Payments (cheque only in sealed envelopes)
- PAP (Pre-Authorized Payment Plan) Forms
- Social Services Clients Forms
For general information call 311.
Parks and Recreation
2450 McDougall Street
Telephone: (519) 253-2300
Fax: (519) 255-7990