Rodents, Skunks and Pests
Effective April 3, 2017, the Rodent Extermination Program has been reinitiated.
Call 311 to schedule an inspection and to be advised of further details.
This program is for residential properties only.
- Call 311 to schedule an inspection. The inspector will advise the homeowner on ways to prevent skunks from being attracted to your property, e.g. store garbage indoors; secure the perimeter of decks, sheds and crawl spaces; feed pets inside.
- This program is for residential properties only.
- The skunk trapping and euthanasia program was cancelled effective August 4, 2014 per Council Resolution #187/2014.
Raccoon and Opossum:
- Please refer to "Pest Control Services" in the Yellow Pages of your phone book.
- Call Wings for more information on living and dealing with urban wildlife 519-736-8172.
Public Works, Environmental Division
3540 North Service Road East
Phone: For general information, call 311.