Vision Zero Stakeholder Group Mandate
The Vision Zero Stakeholder Group mandate is as follows:
City Council Members:
- 1 Council member, appointed by Council
- Emergency Services (up to 3)
- City Departments & Agencies (up to 6)
- Health & Safety Agencies (up to 3)
- School Boards & Education Services (up to 5)
- Vulnerable Road Users (up to 4)
- Community Groups (up to 6)
To provide feedback regarding policy adoption, strategic priorities, initiatives and interim goals related to the Vision Zero Action Plan and materials presented by the Vision Zero Task Force. Group members will act as liaison between the Vision Zero Task Force and the organizations or groups they represent.
Council Services Department
350 City Hall Square West, Room 530
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call the committee coordinator at (519) 255-6222 ext. 6430.
Fax: (519) 255-6868