Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO)
- AMCTO represents excellence in local government administration and also has provided education, accreditation, leadership, and implementation expertise for Ontario's municipal professionals for over 75 years.
Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO)
- AMO works to make municipal governments stronger and more effective. Through AMO, Ontario's 444 municipalities work together to achieve shared goals and meet common challenges.
Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators (CAMA)
- CAMA is a national, non-profit association open to all Chief Administrative Officers/City Managers and any person employed in a senior management position that reports directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM)
- FCM has been the national voice of municipal government since 1901. Members include Canada's largest cities, small urban and rural communities, and 20 provincial and territorial municipal associations.
Ontario Municipal Administrators' Association (OMAA)
- OMAA promotes sharing, participation and improvement in local government and seeks to find new ways to connect Chief Administrative Officers with each other.