Note: Depending on the day, date, and time of the transaction, it may take up to 72 hours for payment to reach our office.
Provincial Offences Act (POA) Tickets
- Pay Provincial Offences Act Tickets - Speeding and all other highway traffic tickets, plus tickets in general for regulatory offences respecting matters such as liquor, trespassing, insurance, commercial vehicles, fuel tax, etc.
- If you have popup blockers operating in your web browser, the ticket payment site will not open. This site is separate from the City of Windsor’s website and must open in a separate browser window. Please be sure to disable your popup blocker or, if possible, add Paytickets.ca to your blocker’s safe list before attempting to connect.
- You can also go directly to Paytickets.ca to pay your City of Windsor Parking Tickets or your Provincial Offences Act Tickets.
- The City’s website is optimized for use with Internet Explorer. Some elements may display improperly if you are using a different browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- If you are accessing this site from an office, your ability to use the service may be affected by your office’s security or firewall settings. If possible, it is recommended that you process your ticket payment from your own personal computer.
- Please note: Paytickets, our ticket payment service provider, has a scheduled service outage every Sunday morning from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. for maintenance purposes. Ticket payments cannot be processed during this period.