Remington Booster Park boasts an enviable collection of facilities for all four seasons. During 2000-2002, the pool was totally rebuilt, and a spray pad and tot pool were added. In 2004, an outdoor water slide was added to the park, and a section of the park was portioned off as a leash-free dog zone.
Remington Booster Dog Park offers separate parks to accommodate both large and small dogs.
Dog Park Rules:
- Open during daylight hours only.
- Up to 3 dogs per adult per visit.
- Dogs must be over 4 months old to enter park.
- Shots must be up to date (rabies, distemper, parvovirus).
- Collar and current tags required.
- Off-leash within fenced area; on-leash everywhere else.
- Keep leash in hand while in park.
- Stay inside fence with your dog(s) and monitor behaviour at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed and removed from park at first sign of aggression.
- Owners are responsible and liable for damage or injury caused by their dogs.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Waste bags are provided.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Honour other patrons' requests regarding their dogs.
- Keep park gates closed at all times.
- Park may be closed for maintenance without prior notice.
- Dogs must be under control of an adult 18 years or older.
- Children under the age of 18 must be under strict adult supervision at all times.
- Children under 6 years are discouraged from using the park but must be within arm's length of parent/guardian if they are brought in.
Rules for the leash-free dog zone are as follows:
- Carry a leash at all times while your dog is running.
- Ensure that your dog is under voice control, is within visual sight at all times, and does not leave the designated area.
- Immediately leash and remove a dog that shows aggressiveness.
- Adhere to the stoop and scoop by-laws and pick up after your dog.
- Outdoor Leisure Pool & Slide
- Off-Leash Dog Park
- Remington Park Library