Roads and Sidewalks
Our Road and Sidewalk Maintenance pages are broken down into 5 sections:
- Alley Maintenance: Here you can find information on the City's paved, gravel, and grass alleys.
- Bridge Maintenance: Here you can find information on bridge maintenance and a list of the current year's bridge rehabilitation projects.
- Public Fence Repair: Here you can find out how to report a damaged City fence.
- Road Maintenance: Here you will find information on various road related maintenance activities such as pothole repair, road rehabilitation, curb & gutter maintenance, and shoulder grading.
- Sidewalk Information: Here you can find information on how sidewalks are repaired and how to report an uneven one.
Contracts, Field Services & Maintenance Division
1531 Crawford Avenue
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311.
For detailed inquiries, call (519) 255-6326.