Promote the Link Between Environmental Health and Human Health to Windsor Residents
The following actions are needed to complete this objective:
- Develop and promote a campaign to get staff and residents active and outdoors. This may include:
- Encouraging students to discover healthy ways of getting to school everyday
- Promoting walking and biking along trails as leisure activities for families and seniors
- Support and promote ongoing environmental health initiatives within the city.
- Partner with the Windsor Essex County Health Unit to promote the link between environmental health and human health. This could include, but is not limited to the Air Quality Health Index, active transportation, sun protection, vector borne illnesses and extreme heat.
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
- Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.
- Email: email@example.com