Maintain a Web-Based Environmental Information Site
The following actions are needed to complete this objective:
These indicators show the progress the City is making to achieve this objective:
- Maintain the Environmental Master Plan website, which includes:
- Windsor’s current environmental initiatives, programs and policies
- Report on the State of Our Environment indicators:
- Contact information
- Links to more information
- Current Environmental Master Plan website
- Number of visits to the website
Number of Users to the Environmental Website Indicator
One of the many challenges to improving the City of Windsor's environment is increasing awareness. This website was developed to track environmental indicators over time, educate residents on the City of Windsor's environmental programs and initiatives, and promote how individual actions can help make a difference.
One measure to determine the level of public interest in our environment will be to monitor the number of visitors to this site.
Promotion of the City of Windsor's environmental initiatives will not be limited to this website. As much as possible, public meetings, events, brochures, etc. will be used to keep the public informed on environmental initiatives from the City of Windsor.
How's the City of Windsor doing?
As shown in the chart, the number of visits to the Environmental Master Plan website has increased nearly 30% since 2012.
What's the City of Windsor doing?
The Environmental Master Plan website and associated pages will be updated as frequently as required to ensure that the data and information provided is as comprehensive and concise as possible.
What can you do to improve this indicator?
- Visit this site often. The website will be updated frequently with new information and to promote upcoming events.
- Tell a friend. Share this information with friends, family, and co-workers to help us spread the message.
- Provide comments and feedback on the website and report to email@example.com
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
- Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org