Report on the Progress of the Implementation of the Environmental Master Plan
The following actions are needed to complete this objective:
- Develop, every two years, a brief update to Council on the progress of Environmental Master Plan implementation.
- Continue to produce a Report on the State of Our Environment to be presented every four years to City Council, reporting on indicators used to monitor the implementation of the Environmental Master Plan.
These indicators show the progress the City is making to achieve this objective:
- Report on the State of the Environment.
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
- Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org