Integrate Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change into Asset Management
The following actions are needed to complete this objective:
- Build life-cycle cost into decision making.
- Consider economic, social and environmental factors, also known as the “triple bottom line” when making decisions about capital or operating expenditures.
- Consider the effects that capital projects will have on operating budgets and adjust operating budgets accordingly to ensure proper maintenance of assets.
These indicators show the progress the City is making to achieve this objective:
- Number of projects undergoing Triple Bottom Line assessments
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
- Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.
- Email: email@example.com