Work with the Windsor Essex County Health Unit to Develop a Food Strategy
The following actions are needed to complete this objective:
- Engage in a comprehensive community food assessment to inform a food strategy.
- Build on the development of the Windsor Essex County Food Charter and the food system work of various organizations.
- Assess the viability of a regional food council or committee.
- Include the need for data gathering to further understand the local food system and the opportunities for improvement.
These indicators show the progress the City is making to achieve this objective:
- Food strategy
- Regional Food Council
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
- Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org