Building Permit Review Process
Step 3: Building Department staff review and determine if a submitted building permit application is complete and in compliance with the Building Code Act, Ontario Building Code and applicable law.
Applicants are able to log in to their Cloudpermit account to:
- View the status of their application submission
- Receive updates and communications from Building Department staff about their application
- Pay for the building permit
- Permit Issuance
- Print the building permit and
- Arrange for building permit inspections
If you have questions about this process, please contact the Building Department:
Business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Location: 350 City Hall Square West, 2nd Floor, P.O. Box 1607, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9A 6S1
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries relating to a property you own or to obtain information about your building permit, call the Development Services general line at 519-255-6267. When prompted, select option 1 (one) to access the Building Department service area extensions.