Let's work together for a cleaner Windsor! The City Environmental Services Division needs your help to keep our community clean.
- Please don't litter.
- Clean the alley at the rear of your home.
- Keep your property litter and debris free.
- Please report illegal dumping by calling 311 or the Windsor Police Department.
- Recycle and dispose of garbage properly.
- Bring all household chemical waste, tires, wood, yard waste, demolition debris, etc. to the Public Drop Off Depot located at E.C. Row and Central Avenue.
- Place your Blue recycling box on top of your Red recycling box so that paper doesn't blow throughout your neighbourhood.
- If your Blue box is overflowing with containers, purchase another recycling box at any Home Hardware Store.
You can also:
Adopt-A-Street: neighbourhood and community groups are encouraged to "Adopt-A-Street" or section. We will provide gloves and bags materials and equipment.
Participate in the "Spring Rose City Clean Sweep Program". Call 311 to register. We will provide gloves and bags.
Public Works, Environmental Division
3540 North Service Road East
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 974-2277 ext. 3121 or fax: (519) 944-3161.