Employment Resources and Information
Employment & Training Services is now open for business.
If you require additional information or an appointment, please call 519-977-6444, ext. 5520 or 5183, or contact us at email@example.com by email, and we will be pleased to set up an in-office or virtual appointment.
Drop by our Employment Resource Centre to get help with your job search. At Employment and Training Services (ETS), we have services available including:
- Photocopying and faxing
- Computer access for job searches and to find training
- Resume templates to help you build your resume
- Online training and more
- Greeters to help you and connect you with other services (self-help services through the ETS Centre, Suite 101)
Through our Resource and Information services, you can find out more about:
- Local labour market: careers and occupations
- Education, training and employment opportunities, including application requirements for Second Career, etc.
- Career planning and job search strategies
- All Employment Ontario programs and services, as well as other community programs, services and resources that support employability (e.g. apprenticeship supports.)
We have locations in both Windsor and Leamington ready to help you with your job search.
400 City Hall Square East, Suite 101
Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 7K6
Click here to view Windsor map
33 Princess Street East
Leamington, Ontario, Canada N8H 5C5
Click here to view Leamington map
Windsor: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, excluding holidays
Leamington: Every Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays
If you have any questions regarding our services or would like to request a brochure, please contact us at:
Your job is out there. We’ll help you find it.