1899 Niagara Street. Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N8Y 1K3
Phone: (519) 253-2365 Fax: (519) 253-5101 General: 311
Office hours of operation:
- Tuesday - 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to accommodate evening appointments.
- Wednesday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to accommodate weekend appointments.
- Sunday - Closed.
- Monday - Closed.
Willistead Manor is a 36-room mansion that sits within a 15-acre park. Built in 1906, the Manor was briefly the home of Edward Chandler Walker and his wife, Mary. Today, this cultural gem in the City of Windsor is a perfect location for weddings, receptions, meetings and other special events.
Explore Willistead Manor
Willistead Manor is an accessible facility. Accessible features include an interior elevator between floors, and an exterior ramp.