Step 1 - What Information is Available?
Tax assessment information includes the following:
- Roll Number
- Property Location
- Legal Description
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Assessed Value
- Supplemental Assessed Value
Property Information includes the following:
- Legal Description
- Area, Frontage, Depth
- Site Plan Control (SPC) File Number
- Zoning Bylaw
- Special Section
- Committee of Adjustment
- Flood Area
- Property Standards Report (PSR)
- Building Development Fees
- Political Ward
- Sewer Surcharge Exempt/Reason for Exemption
- Heritage Status
- Completed and Outstanding Permit Information
The Corporation of the City of Windsor and its agents, representatives, officers, employees, consultants and contractors (the "City") have used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website (the "Site"). The City makes no warranties or representations as to the completeness or accuracy of such information, and the City makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Site. Your use of or reliance upon the Site or the information contained are at your own risk. Everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and is not to be relied upon for any purpose, including any legal or real estate transaction. Before using or relying on this information in any way, you should seek independent legal advice. The City assumes no liability for any alleged or actual, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the furnishing, performance or use of any information produced.
Step 2 - Who Can Access Information?
The online system allows members of the public to view property assessments, associated permits and violations.
Step 3 - Look Up Property Online
In order to look up a property, you will require either the full street address or property tax roll number.
Please note the following if searching by Street Address:
- Click on "Search by Street Address."
- Start by typing a street number.
- A selection of options will appear in a dropdown.
- Proceed to choose one.
- Only active (not historic) main addresses will be displayed.
Please note the following if searching by Roll Number:
- Click on "Search by Roll Number."
- The first four digits 3739 will pre-populate, as these numbers are standard for all Windsor properties.
- Enter a roll number that ends in 0000 (e.g. 3739-123-123-12345-0000).
- Click "Search" to proceed.
- Only active (not historic) main addresses can be displayed.
Click on the link below to begin your property search:
Search results will default to the "Property Details" tab. You can click on tabs, "Additional Information," "Completed and Outstanding Permits" and "Taxes and Assessment" to view information related to permits, property assessment and other data associated with the property.
Step 4 - Contact us
Property assessment values are determined by the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).