Ford Test Track, a 59-acre park, is a major venue for local sports activities. The Ford Test Track was the original test track facility for Ford Motor Company of Canada. In 1979 Ford agreed to lease the track to the City of Windsor as a park.
- 18 Soccer Fields
- One-mile Walking/Running Track
- Off-Leash Dog Park
- Separate parks to accommodate both small and large dogs
Dog Park Rules:
- Open during daylight hours only.
- Up to 3 dogs per adult per visit.
- Dogs must be over 4 months old to enter park.
- Shots must be up to date (rabies, distemper, parvovirus).
- Collar and current tags required.
- Off-leash within fenced area; on-leash everywhere else.
- Keep leash in hand while in park.
- Stay inside fence with your dog(s) and monitor behaviour at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed and removed from park at first sign of aggression.
- Owners are responsible and liable for damage or injury caused by their dogs.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Waste bags are provided.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Honour other patrons' requests regarding their dogs.
- Keep park gates closed at all times.
- Park may be closed for maintenance without prior notice.
- Dogs must be under control of an adult 18 years or older.
- Children under the age of 18 must be under strict adult supervision at all times.
- Children under 6 years are discouraged from using the park but must be within arm's length of parent/guardian if they are brought in.