Objective E9: Showcase Windsor’s Environmental Commitment Outside the Region
The following actions are needed to complete this objective:
- Work with outside groups (i.e. federal/provincial governments, agencies) to disseminate Windsor’s success.
- Share lessons learned and successes with other municipalities through formal or informal networking opportunities (e.g. Clean Air Partnership, Quest).
- Attend and highlight Windsor’s accomplishments at conferences and workshops.
- Develop study tours for appropriate conferences being held in Windsor, highlighting our successes.
- Apply for awards for environmental innovation.
These indicators show the progress the City is making to achieve this objective:
- Number of presentations given
- Number of case studies documented
- Number of tours provided
For more information on Environmental Initiatives
Phone: For general inquiries, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call 519-253-7111 ext. 3226.