Step 1 - What Items Can be Purchased
The following products/services provided by the City of Windsor’s Planning Services may be purchased via the Online
Planning Act Application Fees (Official Plan & Zoning Bylaw Amendments, Subdivision & Condominium, Site Plan Control,
Committee of Adjustment Application Fees (Minor Variance, Consent or Severance, Legal Non-Conforming permissions)
Step 2 - Requirements
Prior to making a payment via the Online Payments App, you must do the following:
Complete an application form for the Planning Act approval being requested and submit it to Planning Services. The
application forms are available from:
Payment will be requested after the application form has been reviewed and accepted. You will receive an e‐mail from
the City of Windsor’s Planning Services indicating the amount of the fee owing and providing instructions about how to
make an online payment.
Step 3 - Make a Payment
To make an online payment, you will need to do the following steps:
Access the MyWindsor online service.
- Proceed to https://payments.citywindsor.ca/switch?option=planningservices. The MyWindsor service will prompt you to log in or create a new account. You may also sign in with Google. After your first use of this online process, you will be able to view your past purchases at any time, and your future purchases will be simpler. Your MyWindsor account can also be used for other City of Windsor online services.
- If you already have a MyWindsor account and want to sign in with Google instead, log into your MyWindsor account, and link it to Google.
- NOTE: Google sign-in is currently in beta phase.
- Click the "+Create a new application" button once you have successfully logged into the MyWindsor online service and been redirected to the Online Payments App.
- Enter the requestor’s (e.g. your) information.
Identify the items being purchased for each Windsor property specified.
NOTE: City departments will often provide their customers with written instructions detailing the type of information (e.g. permit number, permit cost) that should be provided via the online option. Please be sure to follow those instructions carefully, so your purchase is not delayed!
Pay for your purchases by entering your credit card information.
Other Payment Methods: PLEASE NOTE: During the current COVID-19 pandemic only online payments are accepted.
Step 4 - Contact us
Planning and Building Department
350 City Hall Square West, Suite 210
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (except holidays)