Pathway to Potential (P2P) uses an interconnected 9-point Social Investment Plan that builds on existing community capacities and resources to:
1) Promote foundational services or programs that support those who require assistance with basic needs
2) Work with lead community organizations on key projects aimed at improving the quality of life for residents
3) Champion opportunities toward betterment for residents at senior levels of government
4) Enhance or collaborate on equity and social inclusion frameworks to existing municipal programming
5) Remove transportation barriers for individuals living on a low-income
6) Create inclusive opportunities for children in low-income families through recreation and culture
7) Invest in neighbourhoods impacted by poverty and other complex community challenges
8) Communicate the strengths and community achievements through strategic promotion
9) Utilize best practices in data collection, analysis and reporting to enhance social investments.
Through this roadmap, P2P provides funding for programming to agencies across Windsor-Essex that support vulnerable youth and families, works with municipal departments to remove accessibility and financial barriers, and collaborates with community leaders toward a shared vision of community prosperity. For highlights of last year’s key community impacts, please download P2P 2018 Year End Review or watch the video below:
Learn more about the initiatives and/or programs funded through Pathway to Potential.
Please call 311 for general information.