Duties of the Chair
- The Chair shall attend and be responsible for the conduct of all meetings of the Committee.
- The Chair, in exercising the duties of the position, shall ensure that all applications for site plan approval are fully considered and that applicants and/or agents are afforded a fair opportunity to present their views.
- The Chair may cancel a regularly scheduled meeting of the Committee in the absence of any applications for site plan approval ready for review by the Committee.
- The Chair may schedule a special meeting of the Committee to consider an application for site plan approval where the circumstances indicate a need for immediate action.
- The Chair shall attend and be responsible for the preparation of an agenda and review minutes for each meeting of the Committee.
- The agendas shall consist of a list of those applications for site plan approval to be considered and any other items of business, which affect on the operations of the Committee. The agenda shall be forwarded to each member a minimum of three (3) days in advance of the scheduled date of the meeting.
- The Chair shall be responsible for notifying applicants and/or agents of the date of the Committee meeting when their application will be considered, and for extending an invitation to appear.
- The minutes shall comprise a record of the proceedings including persons appearing before the Committee and a record of all recommendations adopted by the Site Plan Approval Officer.
- The Chair shall be responsible for notifying applicants of the recommendations on applications for site plan approval to Council or a Delegated Official.
For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, contact us at:
Planning & Building Services Department
Suite 210, 350 City Hall Square West
Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9A 6S1
Phone: (519) 255-6543
Fax: (519) 255-6544