Mic Mac Park
Located off of Prince Road, Mic Mac Park is the most popular site for picnics and events. The picnic area includes six sites, one of which includes a pavilion shelter. Sites 1-4 and 6 have seating to accommodate approximately 100 guests and site 5 has additional space to accommodate 150-200 guests. Each site has picnic tables and barbecues (you must provide your own charcoal or propane).
Why Choose Mic Mac Park?
- One of the most popular sites in the summer months
- Loads of amenities for picnic goers of all ages to enjoy including:
- Washroom facilities on site
- Spectators welcome at the various league locations
- Site is large enough to accommodate corporate picnics
- See Mic Mac Park map for locations of amenities and picnic areas. Picnic Area #3 is has a shelter.
If you are looking for a venue to host your next corporate picnic, Mic Mac Park offers the perfect location. By renting out all six picnic sites, you can ensure that your company has exclusive use of the picnic area.
To add to the fun and excitement at your corporate event, you can add tents, inflatable interactive games, pony rides, and dunk tanks. These types of entertainment can be accommodated at Mic Mac Park, however the user group must comply with the insurance requirements of the City of Windsor for special events.
Please use www.reconnectwindsor.ca to check for availability at Mic Mac Park and then call (519) 253-2300 to book the site you choose.