- Residents need to maintain close relations with family members and friends after admission to Huron Lodge.
- In order to facilitate these relationships, families and friends are invited to visit at any time that is convenient for them and for the resident.
- Visitors are encouraged to use the public areas during visits in order to respect the privacy of other residents living in their relation's area.
- Residents also enjoy visits outside Huron Lodge with family and friends.
- Please note that when contacting a Huron Lodge resident by mail, it is not necessary to affix a room number. Huron Lodge staff sort resident mail daily and will see to it that each resident receives their mail without delay.
- Note: We wish to remind you to indicate in the sign-out book, located at each Nursing Unit, when you leave the premises, so that staff can be aware of resident whereabouts at all times.
- For Emergency Preparedness purposes, we request that all who enter Huron Lodge sign in at the Security Desk.
1881 Cabana Road West
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call Mary Fitzgerald at (519) 253-6060 ext. 8235.
Fax: (519) 977-8027