Manufacturing / Skilled Trades
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
- Must be fluent in English (French is an asset)
- 3+ years of experience welding all positoins usinig flux core
- 3+ years of fitting experience
- Ability to weld with mig/stick/flux consistenly, accurately and safely
- Ability to weld in all positions (vertical/horizontal/overhead/flat) accurately and safely
Preferred but negotiable:
Preferred But Negotiable
- Own transportation considered an asset
- Valid CWB tickets ideal, but not necessary
Looking for someone with one of more of the following welding experiences:
- Heavy structural steel welding and fitting experience
- Shipyard, construction industry welding and fitting experience preferred
- Familiar with heavy gauge metals, up to two inches in thickness
- Experience with other machine shop equipment: torches, cutters, grinders, saws, hand tools
- Able to use measuring tapes, and measuring tools
- Familiiarity with blueprints an asset
If you are looking for an exciting career in skilled trades that allows you to travel to different places in the province as well as other places in Canada, then ComFact Corporation could be a great fit for you. We are constantly seeking the best skilled personnel. We need people with the right experience, ambition, reliability, energy and motivation! If you think that could be you, submit your resume today!!
ComFact Corporation is a full service provider of skilled trades and professionals. We help companies by matching them with the right trades person for the job! The scope of the available projects vary in size, duration, and location. To learn more about our company, what we offer, and how we may be able to help you with your employment search, apply today!
More about the position:
- Accommodations provided
- This is a contract position, but work never runs dry!
How To Apply
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions please contact:
(519) 977-6444 ext. 5524, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your cover letter/resume/and three references and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.