Sales Professional - Financial Services
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
- Self-Motivated, highly driven, and entrepreneurial
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong character and integrity
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to help motivate others to action
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
Preferred but negotiable:
As a Sun Life Financial Sales Professional, you will receive exceptional training and support with competitive compensation and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
Let's talk. This could be a the start of something great!
- Grow your client base by prospecting within your network and in your community
- Meet with prospects and clients to review their goals
- Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
- Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work towards their long-term investment and retirement goals
- Build and grow your business through referrals
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions please contact:
(519) 977-6444 ext. 5524, email@example.com
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your cover letter/resume/and three references and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.