Quality background experience, production background experience, able to work fast and with accuracy, must be a quick learner, must be able to follow and remember verbal instructions, must have strong language/comprehension skills in English. Must be able to stand, lift, bend, and have exceptional manual dexterity.
The following would be the key areas of experience:
Production/packaging worker, team lead/shift
captain a major asset.
Educational background related to
Biology/Entomology/agriculture/horticulture background/general business. Knowledge of insects/biology or the greenhouse industry, that would
Accountable, independent, confident and
* Note - not on a bus route*
Fast and accurate Inspection to ensure quality of product. This role is a repetitive task demanding 100% accuracy.
- Monitoring the quality of product prior to and during the packaging process.
- Performing product packaging, ensuring the correct amounts are packaged, 100% of the time.
- Performing package labelling,ensuring packages are correctly identified and labeled.
- Ensuring the integrity of packing containers.
- Staging packaged materials into customer-specific loads.
- Perform and record Dock Audits of all packaged materials prior to loading and shipment to ensure 100 percent accuracy of each order.
- Ensuring products are properly and safely loaded into delivery vehicles.
- Ensuring the workplace is neat, clean, organized, and free of hazards at all times.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy
of your resume and quote the job posting number located
in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications
for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however,
we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at
519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a
client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training
Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet
in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social
insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things
happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system
is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to
respond to job postings.