We offer competitive wages, benefit packages, RRSP contribution plans
Manufacturing / Skilled Trades
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
- Minimum requirements: 3 years shop experience
- Have good work attendance
- Under minimal supervision and guidance can assemble/disassemble complete molds
- Capable of reading and interpreting CAD software
- Ability to safely operate overhead crane systems and forklift
- Able to spot and fit mold components
Preferred but negotiable:
- The Mold Maker is responsible for carrying out instructions for the repair and building of molds and mold components
- Perform work required and maintain a clean work environment
- Assure own equipment is calibrated
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying, or have any questions please contact
Ben Irwin, Job Developer
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume and quote the job posting number located in the upper right hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.