Manufacturing / Skilled Trades
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
- Perform labour duties such as digging, clearing, organizing, moving, rigging, etc.
- Light sanding, polishing, placing on pallets, handling, preparation for transport
- Receiving material/verifying delivery/signing off on packing slips
- Movement of materials to final locations
- Hoist materials per floor (either early morning start/late finish)
- General Housekeeping
- Material pickups and deliveries
- Inventory updates/report to FM/2IC
- Driver's license in good standing
- Ability to meet the physical demandds of the job (standing for long periods, heavy lifting 40 to 60 pounds, etc.)
Preferred but negotiable:
Preferred But Negotiable
If you are looking for an exciting career in skilled trades that allows you to travel to different places in the province as well as other places in Canada, then ComFact Corporation could be a great fit for you. We are constantly seeking the best skilled personnel. We need people with the right experience, ambition, reliability, energy and motivation! If you think that could be you, submit your resume today!!
ComFact Corporation is a full service provider of skilled trades and professionals. We help companies by matching them with the right trades person for the job! The scope of the available projects vary in size, duration, and location. To learn more about our company, what we offer, and how we may be able to help you with your employment search, apply today!
How To Apply
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions please contact:
(519) 977-6444 ext. 5524, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your cover letter/resume and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.