CNC Programmer and Machinist
To be determined
Manufacturing / Skilled Trades
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a CNC Powermill
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience with 3-Axis
and/or 4-Axis machines
- Working knowledge with Heidenhain and Fanuc
- Must be familiar with the feeds and speeds of
current stock removal practices for steel, aluminum and composite
- Knowledge of FPT/FCS work holding
of 2D and 3D work
of recognizing and solving problems
of operating heavy equipment such as a forklift and crane.
to adapt and welcome change in a positive manner (ex. new equipment,
- OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Strong attention to detail and
- Strong interpersonal, and
- Ability to work collaboratively with
co-workers, suppliers, and customers as required
- Proficient in time management, accurate
- Written and verbal communication
- Excellent communication, planning, and
- Ability to perform under pressure and
- Computer proficient in Microsoft
Office suite of software programs (such as Word and Excel)
New Facility with state-of-the-art machines
Safety Shoes Allowance
Preferred but negotiable:
Preferred But Negotiable
Perform your work duties in a professional
and safe manner.
Interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
Program CNC machines
Review samples, drawings, or instructions to understand
specifications of output
Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a
Select appropriate machines and position/load material for a job
Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine, etc.
Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages
How To Apply
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying
for this job or have any questions, please contact:
Kelly Hayes, Job Developer
(519) 977-6444 ext. 5537, email@example.com
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume and
quote the job posting number located in the upper
left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the
minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to
the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search.
Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you
are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor –
Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information
submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to
provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information.
Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that
data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind
when you decide to respond to job postings.