Associate Advisor - Essex-Kent District
Minimum Qualifications (non negotiable):
• Completion of Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) and/or Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) and licensing/registration in place
• Must be in good standing with applicable regulators
• Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or Marketing
• Proven ability to work independently and competently handle multiple responsibilities, with a high degree of accuracy, in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Strong relationship building and business development skills
• Highly proficient use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce
• Bilingual as required Compensation
** Compensation will vary based on factors such as level of experience and industry network
Preferred but negotiable:
Preferred But Negotiable
Reporting directly to the Advisor, the Associate Advisor (AA) will be responsible for: collaborating and supporting the Advisor in building deep, trusted Client relationships; delivering exceptional Client service, Client development, and office administration; and building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing Clients, centres of influence, and internal business units, as well as members of the district office.
• In partnership with the Advisor, develop and execute on plan to meet sales and production targets
• Book and conduct meetings with Clients and prospective Clients
• Conduct needs analysis and present the appropriate recommendation to best meet Client needs
• Complete and submit applications for underwriting and issue
• May act as the primary relationship manager or advisor of record (AOR) for some Clients in the advisor’s practice
• Gather and compile production statistics/reports for advisor
• Support the advisor in monitoring and responding to Head Office inquiries
• Daily management of advisor social media tools
• Support Client service commitment
How To Apply
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions please contact:
(519) 977-6444 ext. 5524, email@example.com
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your cover letter/resume/and three references and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.