The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- A degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Previous training on mortgage and lending fraud.
- A minimum of two years of lending experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent computer proficiency operating Microsoft Office programs.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for providing support to the fulfillment centre by providing centralized due diligence which will result in a more consistent member experience during the lending process. This team will also expand standardized processes through the organization.
In summary, the Administration Assistant will:
- Provide a thorough analysis of information and documentation provided on pre-approved lending applications.
- Ensure accuracy and adherence to current WFCU lending policies and procedures, as well as CMHC and Sagen lending policies and procedures.
- Complete lending applications process by identifying and resolving inadequate or undocumented information.
- Any other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this job or have any questions, please contact:
Kelly Hayes, Job Developer
(519) 977-6444 ext. 5537, email@example.com
Note to Applicants:
If applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume and quote the job posting number located in the upper left-hand corner of this form.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your resume will not be forwarded to the employer, however, we may still be of assistance with your job search. Please call us at 519-977-6444 to see if you are eligible to register if you are not already a client of ETS.
The City of Windsor – Employment and Training Services strives to protect all personal information submitted via the internet in response to job postings. We will not ask you to provide your social insurance number or banking or other financial information. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee that data in our system is immune from unauthorized access. Please have this in mind when you decide to respond to job postings.