- Huron Lodge provides a wide range of activities to keep residents activated and stimulated. Residents are encouraged to participate in all available activities and the many special events that are planned on an ongoing basis.
- Several programs and special events are scheduled each month for the entire resident population.
- Unit Based Care ensures that activity programs are offered on each unit of the home and that residents have a greater opportunity to participate.
- A Resident Services Staff member has been assigned to each unit to provide a variety of activation programs in the various areas of the home.
- A monthly Newsletter and Calendar help keep residents and family members informed. Check out the Huron Lodge Program Schedule for more details.
1881 Cabana Road West
Windsor, Ontario N9G 1C7
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, contact Mary Fitzgerald by email or by phone at (519) 253-6060, ext. 8235.
Fax: (519) 977-8027